[Yolobus Public Announcement] Downtown Sacramento reroutes and closed stops

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Thu Mar 5 15:41:23 PST 2015

Yolobus Public Service Announcement

Downtown Sacramento - Capitol Beer Fest & 5th St. Closure

Friday, March 6th 2015 - Monday, March 9th 2015

Reroute | Capitol Beer Fest & 5th St. Closure in Downtown Sacramento

UPDATE. Due to unforeseen construction issues related to the Entertainment and Sports Complex, 5th Street between L St. and J St. will be closed from Friday March 6th 2015 at 7:00 pm till Monday, March 9th 2015 at 5:00 am.
Moreover, on Sunday, March 8th 2015, from 7:00 am till 7:00 pm, Capitol Mall (between 3rd and 7th St.) will be closed due to the 5th annual Capitol Beer Fest event.

Due to these closures, Yolobus Routes in Downtown Sacramento will be rerouted from Friday, March 6th 2015 at 7:00 pm till Monday, March 9th at 5:00 am. The affected bus routes include:

*         Route 42A/42B - Intercity

*         Route 40 - West Sacramento Local

*         Route 240 - West Sacramento Shuttle

The following bus stops will not be served:

*         5th St. at Capitol Mall

*         J St. at 6th (Route 42B and Route 240 will not serve this bus stop)

*         J St. at 8th (Route 42B and Route 240 will not serve this bus stop)

[cid:image001.png at 01D0575A.D5117A70]

[cid:image002.png at 01D0575A.D5117A70]

Occasional street closures may happen on weekdays and the following weekends for approximately 4-5 weeks. We will send an update to our riders when we learn of additional necessary reroutes.

We sincerely apologize for the confusion and the inconvenience. We thank you for riding Yolobus. For additional information, please call 916-371-2877 or visit Yolobus.com

Yolobus Staff
For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877
For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org
Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>