[Yolobus Public Announcement] Rider Alert: Temporary Bus Stop Closure in Esparto on October 2nd 2015

Alex Lam alam at YCTD.org
Fri Oct 2 13:08:15 PDT 2015

YOLOBUS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Temporary Bus Stop Closure in Esparto, CA

Friday, October 2nd 2015

Today only, Friday October 2nd, from 3:55 pm until 4:45 PM, the bus stops at Yolo and S. Grafton will be closed for the Esparto High School Homecoming Event. Route 215 buses will not stop at this location. Please board at the temporary bus stop at Fremont and Capay St.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for riding Yolobus. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give us a call.

[215 - Esparto Details (Homecoming 2015).jpg]

Yolobus Staff
For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877
For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org<file:///S:\Planning%20Share\Detours%20&%20Bus%20Stop%20Closures\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary%20Internet%20Files\Content.Outlook\3LAOPFRN\avl.yctd.org>
Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>

Like us on Facebook<https://facebook.com/yolobus> and follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/YolobusYCTD>!