[Yolobus Public Announcement] Rider Alert: Weekly Update for Reroutes & Detours (Oct. 8th 2015)

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Thu Oct 8 13:36:47 PDT 2015

YOLOBUS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Reroute & Detours| Weekly Update

Thursday, October 8th 2015

Woodland | Movies on Main St.

On Friday October 9th 2015, Yolobus Routes 45/242 PM, 215 will be rerouted for the Movies On Main St. event in Downtown Woodland. Main St. (between 1st and 3rd St.) will be closed from 3:00 pm till 11:00 pm.

Due to the closure, Yolobus Routes going through Main St. will be rerouted during the specified times.

Routes affected by the closure:

*         Route 45/242 PM

*         Route 215

Bus stops closed:

*         Main St. at Elm St. (Eastbound)

We encourage our riders to get off the bus at Main St. and Cleveland and/or at Main St. and 5th.

Davis | Oktobrewfest Run

On Saturday October 10th 2015, Yolobus Route 42A/B will experience minor delays between 6:30 pm and 7:00 pm. No stops closures or reroutes are planned for the Oktobrewfest Run event.

Sacramento| Sacramento Century & Oktoberfest

On Saturday, October 10th 2015 from 4:00 am till 8:00 pm, Capitol Mall (between 5th and 7th St.) will be closed for the annual Sacramento Century & Oktoberfest event.

Due to the closure, Yolobus Routes going through Capitol Mall will be rerouted during the specified times and riders may experience some minor delays.

Routes affected by the closure:

*         Route 42A/42B

*         Route 40

*         Route 240

No bus stops will be closed during the reroute.

Repost | Woodland's Farmers Market

Beginning Saturday, May 16th 2015, Route 215 will be rerouted from 7:00 am till 1:00 pm for the weekly Woodland's Farmers Market on Main St. and the following bus stops will not be served during that time frame:

*         Main St. at 5th

*         Main St. at Elm

Please board Route 215 buses at Court St. at 2nd. The same reroute and detour will occur every Saturdays thru October.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we thank you for riding Yolobus. For additional information, please call 916-371-2877.

Yolobus Staff
For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877
For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org<../AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/3LAOPFRN/avl.yctd.org>
Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>

Like us on Facebook<https://facebook.com/yolobus> and follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/YolobusYCTD>!