[Yolobus Public Announcement] Rider Alert: Delays on Davis Routes for Wednesday, October 21st 2015

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Wed Oct 21 10:11:52 PDT 2015

YOLOBUS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Delays in Davis, CA

Wednesday, October 21st 2015

Rider Alert: Riders should expect some delays due to road construction during the day (Wednesday, October 21st) on routes going through Davis. We apologize for the inconvenience and we ask our riders to please plan your trip accordingly.

Thank you for riding Yolobus.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Yolobus Staff
For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877
For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org<../AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/3LAOPFRN/avl.yctd.org>
Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>

Like us on Facebook<https://facebook.com/yolobus> and follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/YolobusYCTD>!