[Yolobus Public Announcement] Rider Alert: Weekly Update for Reroutes and Detours (Oct. 13th 2015)

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Tue Oct 13 13:26:56 PDT 2015

YOLOBUS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Reroute & Detours| Weekly Update

Tuesday, October 13th 2015

Downtown Sacramento | Making Strides Against Breast Cancer

On Sunday, October 18th 2015 (between 7:00 am and 1:00 pm), Yolobus riders will experience minor delays in Downtown Sacramento due to the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk near the Capitol.

We apologize for any inconvenience and we thank you for riding Yolobus.

Davis | Delays on E. Covell Blvd.

Starting Thursday, October 1st 2015, Routes 42A/B, 34, and 232 will experience some delays on E. Covell Blvd. due to construction of the Davis Water Pipeline Alignment Project.

Further information will be provided on future possible impacts on riders as information becomes available.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for riding Yolobus.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. Thank you.

Repost | Woodland's Farmers Market

Beginning Saturday, May 16th 2015, Route 215 will be rerouted from 7:00 am till 1:00 pm for the weekly Woodland's Farmers Market on Main St. and the following bus stops will not be served during that time frame:

*         Main St. at 5th

*         Main St. at Elm

Please board Route 215 buses at Court St. at 2nd. The same reroute and detour will occur every Saturdays thru October.

Yolobus Staff
For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877
For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org<../AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/3LAOPFRN/avl.yctd.org>
Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>

Like us on Facebook<https://facebook.com/yolobus> and follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/YolobusYCTD>!