[Yolobus Public Announcement] Rider Alert: Weekly Update on Reroutes and Detours (May 16 2016)

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Tue May 17 11:09:20 PDT 2016

YOLOBUS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Reroute & Detours| Weekly Update

Monday, May 16, 2016

Reroute | AMGEN Tour of California & Honor Ride

>From 6:00 am on Saturday, May 21th 2016 until 8:00 pm on Sunday, May 22nd 2016, Yolobus Routes in Downtown Sacramento will be rerouted for the AMGEN Tour of California and the Honor Ride Events. Yolobus will have two different route changes: one for Saturday, May 21st and another for Sunday, May 22nd. The affected bus routes include Routes 42A, 42B, 40, and 240. Yolobus will resume normal service after 8:00 pm on Sunday, May 22nd 2016.

Moreover, please expect delays in Davis, Woodland, and West Sacramento. We encourage all riders to plan their trips ahead of time.

The affected bus routes include:

*         Route 42A/42B - Intercity (Saturday & Sunday)

*         Route 40 - West Sacramento Local (Sunday Only)

*         Route 240 - West Sacramento Shuttle (Saturday & Sunday)

The following bus stops will not be served on Saturday, May 21th 2016 from 6:00 am until 6:00 am the next day:

*         J St. at 6th

*         J St. at 8th

*         J St. at 9th

*         J St. at 10th

*         J St. at 11th

*         J St. at 14th

*         15th St. at K

*         L St. at 13th

*         L St. at 11th

*         9th St. at L
Please board all outbound buses at the Capitol Mall 7th bus stop.
[AMGEN (Saturday Only) Map Intercity Sacramento Details-01.jpg]
The following bus stops will not be served Sunday, May 22th 2016, starting at 6:00 am:

*         5th St at G St. (Northbound and Southbound)

*         3rd St at G St. (Northbound and Southbound)

*         Tower Bridge Gateway & Raley Field (Eastbound and Westbound)

*         W. Capitol Ave & Hotel

*         N St. at 4th

*         N St. at 7th

*         15th St. at K

*         L St. at 13th

*         L St. at 11th

*         9th St. at L

*         5th St. at Capitol Mall

*         Capitol Mall at 7th

*         Capitol Mall at 3rd

*         Capitol Mall at Front (Eastbound and Westbound)
Please board all outbound buses at the J at 8th temporary bus stop.

[AMGEN (Sunday) Map Intercity Sacramento Downtown Details-01.jpg]

Yolobus Staff
For Yolobus Information call (530) 666-2877
For real time bus arrival information visit avl.yctd.org<../AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/3LAOPFRN/avl.yctd.org>
Visit the Yolobus website at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com/>

Like us on Facebook<https://facebook.com/yolobus> and follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/YolobusYCTD>!