[Yolobus Public Announcement] Yolobus to Offer Free Rides For COVID-19 Vaccinations

Jose Perez jperez at yctd.org
Fri Feb 26 14:02:20 PST 2021

Good afternoon,

Yolobus is offering free transit rides for  COVID-19 vaccination appointments.  The vaccination related free rides will be available on Yolobus fixed routes, paratransit and microtransit services, effective March 1 through June 30, 2021.  "We feel that providing free rides to those needing transportation to obtain their vaccinations is a good thing for us to do for residents living in our communities," said Terry Bassett, Executive Director of the Yolo County Transportation District.

To get a free ride to and from your COVID-19 vaccination appointment,  please show the driver confirmation of your COVID-19 vaccination appointment (appointment card, email or text message).

As a reminder, face masks are required for all users of Yolobus services.

If you need assistance planning your trip on microtransit, paratransit, or fixed route, call Yolobus at (530) 666-2877. Fixed route schedule information is available at www.yolobus.com<http://www.yolobus.com>.

For information on vaccination locations, visit www.yolocounty.org<http://www.yolocounty.org>.
Jose Perez
Deputy Director
Yolo County Transportation District