[Yolobus Public Announcement] YoloGo Virtual Workshop - Final Day to Participate!

Jose Perez jperez at yctd.org
Fri Feb 26 10:05:24 PST 2021

Today is the final day to participate in our YoloGo Virtual Workshop!

Visit www.rideyolobus.com<http://www.rideyolobus.com> and let us know your thoughts on some proposed enhancements and how to improve Yolobus. Changes are coming to the Yolobus network, and we want to hear your voice.

If you have already participated, we ask that you help us spread the word to your family, friends, and neighbors. Yolobus wants to hear from them all!

Thank you to all our riders, neighbors, and partners for participating and helping to improve Yolobus!

Jose Perez
Deputy Director
Yolo County Transportation District
350 Industrial Way