[1st-mile-nm] IEEE: 5G is in Danger of Being Oversold

Steve Ross editorsteve at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 15:50:05 PST 2018

Dog have masters, cats have staff. My wife and I are staff to two cats. I
think the world has a surplus of cat memes, but there's always room for a
few more....and they would accessorize their self-driving catmobiles with
catnip dispensers, string, and laser pointers.

Steve Ross
Editor-at-Large, Broadband Communities Magazine (www.bbcmag.com)
201-456-5933 mobile
707-WOW-SSR3 (707-969-7773) Google Voice
editorsteve (Facebook, LinkedIn)
editorsteve1 (Twitter)
steve at bbcmag.com
editorsteve at gmail.com