[Davis Democrats] Phil Angelides is my choice for Governor--from Gen. Clark

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Wed Sep 13 23:13:36 PDT 2006

------ Forwarded Message
From: Wes Clark <info at securingamerica.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 21:38:50 GMT
To: john  chendo <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: Phil Angelides is my choice for Governor

 <https://secure.ga3.org/01/wespac>

  Dear john ,
 <http://ga4.org/ct/Wd1x86K1DRIB/joinphil>
Click here to join Phil Angelides in the fight for California's future!
<http://ga4.org/ct/Wd1x86K1DRIB/joinphil>

There's no question about it, California needs new leadership.  And this
election year, the California Governor's race has major national
implications. Defeating Governor Schwarzenegger means unseating one of the
most high-profile Republicans in the country and sending shockwaves through
the national Republican Party.

Governor Schwarzenegger has not only brought the Bush/Cheney agenda to
California, but he has also traveled to swing states like Ohio to raise
money and build support for President Bush and his right-wing allies.

Governor Schwarzenegger calls himself a "moderate," but at the end of the
day he tows the party line.  That's why electing Phil Angelides in November
is a big priority of mine.  I know Phil can win -- but to do it, he needs
all of our help.

Click here to join Phil in the fight for California's future!
<http://ga4.org/ct/Wd1x86K1DRIB/joinphil>

Phil knows that a strong middle class is the bedrock of our economic
strength.  That is why Phil Angelides will cut taxes for the middle class
and small businesses.  Governor Schwarzenegger is opposed to middle class
tax cuts, and is only interested in protecting his big special interest
backers.

I am also excited by Phil's proposal to honor the California National Guard
by providing them with the education, health, and family benefits they
deserve.  Members of the Guard serve with honor and distinction, and their
state government owes them so much more.

Phil Angelides stands with hard working middle class Californians and will
fight for them again so they can do better for their own children.  That's
why I'm proud to stand with Phil, and why I'm asking you to join us.

Click here to join Phil in the fight for California's future!
<http://ga4.org/ct/Wd1x86K1DRIB/joinphil>

California may be a blue state, but this is not going to be an easy race.
Schwarzenegger's top campaign staff were sent directly from the Bush/Cheney
White House. They know well the Republicans' slash-and-burn tactics.

But if we stand with Phil Angelides
<http://ga4.org/ct/Wd1x86K1DRIB/joinphil>  and fight back against their
attacks, I know we can defeat Schwarzenegger this November!

Sincerely,

Wes Clark

Support Phil Angelides Today! <http://ga4.org/ct/Wd1x86K1DRIB/joinphil>

  Tell your friends and family about WesPAC -- Securing America's Future!
  Tell-a-friend!
<http://ga4.org/join-forward.html?domain=wespac&r=471x86K14XUA>

  If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for WesPAC
<http://ga4.org/wespac/join.html?r=471x86K14XUAE> .

page <http://ga4.org/wespac/smp.tcl?nkey=63n7k54253b7tw&>  to modify your
email communication preferences or update your personal profile. To stop ALL
email from WesPAC, click to remove
<http://ga4.org/wespac/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=center&nkey=63n7k54253b7
tw&>  yourself from our lists (or reply via email with "remove or
unsubscribe" in the subject line).

Paid for by WesPAC -- Securing America's Future.
Contributions and gifts made to WesPAC are not
tax-deductible for federal income tax purposes.

 <http://www.getactive.com>