[Davis Democrats] Future VP Joe Biden : Reality check--from the real Joe

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Thu Oct 16 12:09:47 PDT 2008

Please also forward this to friends who may not have donated before to
https://donate.barackobama.com/match and their donation will be doubled by a
match by Friday midnight. After the final debate, the
Bush-Cheney-Rove-McCain-Palin  Party  will be relying on Big Media and Big
Madison Avenue with expensive negative ads to cloak the neo-con neglect of
common sense and the middle class.  Thanks for helping to stop further
damage to our economy by the the neo-con ideologues.