[Davis Democrats] voluntary action op: Democrat, California-born farmworker , astronaut-CD#10-Modesto

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Tue May 22 13:10:34 PDT 2012

Jose Hernandez is a living testimony to the American Dream. Educated and trained as a NASA astronaut  to work  onboard  space shuttle Discovery 2009. Now running as Democrat against Republican Jeff Denham in Congressional District#10-Modesto. Republican Boehner, foe of Social Security and Medicare, is fundraising tonight from the 1%.  Consider a small contribution to Jose Hernandez for Congress,p.o.box 1667, Modesto,CA. 95353,or online as below.
Begin forwarded message: