[Dhsbb-jazz] additional donor names?

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Oct 13 12:47:19 PDT 2006

The DHS Band Boosters’ Direct Donation Appeal campaign will continue through
November 15, 2006. Our original solicitation letter was sent to
approximately 150 businesses and corporations in the area.  Obviously we
didn’t reach everyone who might make a donation to support the DHS Bands
program. We would appreciate your suggestions for additional businesses,
corporations or community organizations that we should contact. We need the
name of the business or organization, the mailing address and, preferably,
the name of an individual to whom the letter should be addressed.  Don’t
worry about whether we’ve already sent a letter to your suggested donor. We’ll
review our original mailing list to eliminate any duplications.

Please call Sue McKinney at 753-9353 or e-mail her at Nuwie1 at aol.com.