[Dhsbb-jazz] entertainment book

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Sep 7 15:25:28 PDT 2007

The 2008 Entertainment Books are here!  They are still only $40, still jam-packed with coupons you'll use routinely and for those special occasions: from Nugget, Safeway and Long's to a long list of local restaurants to airlines, rental cars and hotels...and lots more). Plus-every book sold benefits the Davis HS Bands AND your band student directly.

The more we sell, the more profit we keep.

Books are available by calling janet Matlock at 792-7122 or by email at matlockjanet at yahoo.com. Out-of-area books can also be ordered.

Books will be sold at the Band Booster meeting on September 12 and the additional meeting September 11 (if you are unable to attend on the 12th due to religious holidays).

Volunteers to assist with sales and delivery (Band events and meetings, Farmer's Market, sales to co-workers, friends & family)  are also welcome; contact janet for details.

Don't miss out-every book more than pays for itself!

janet Matlock

matlockjanet at yahoo.com