[Dhsbb-jazz] Victoria Band Trip Update!

Susan Hulsizer susan.hulsizer at comcast.net
Fri Feb 8 10:35:41 PST 2008

 Victoria, here we come!
We have a whopping 124 students enrolled for the trip of a lifetime to
 Victoria, BC, from May 16-20, 2008, and the planning committee is busy
ironing out all of the details for the trip.
We've been able to negotiate some excellent deals for our group, so the
total cost will be $660 per student, including all breakfasts and at
least two dinners; plus planes, busses, ferries, hotel, Butchart
Gardens, and other fun activities.
The exact details can't be finalized until after our Festival
performance venues are assigned later this Spring, but we will keep you
posted.
You will receive the second of three payment requests via e-mail within
the next few days, for an additional $250 payment due by 2/24.  The
third and final payment request (another $260 in April) will include an
adjustment reflecting each student's earnings from band fundraisers.  If
you believe that your student will be earning MORE than $260 in
fundraisers, then you are free to adjust the February payment accordingly.

A few reminders:
A current passport is required!  If you haven't done so already, please
mail us a copy.

Canada is another country; you may pay dearly to use your cell phone
there.  Inquire in advance and beware!

If you have questions, please contact us at: dhsbballbandtrips at gmail.com
or phone Sarah at 753-3299.

-Sarah Davis, trip coordinator