[Dhsbb-jazz] Thank You Note from Paula Yang on Coconut Grove

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 5 07:54:30 PST 2009

Dear Band Parents,

The following is a note of recognition from Cococut Grove parent Extraordinaire Paula Yang:

Coconut Grove 2009 would not have happened without the fantastic & energizing leadership, guidance, initative and tireless hard work of Mike Coleman and Randy Chinn, our 2009 Coconut Grove Co-Chairs.  They have been planning and working out detail after detail to ensure that this four-band fundraiser would successfully benefit our students and the band program as well as delight the many guest who came again in support of the amazing DSHS band program.

paula yang