[Dhsbb-jazz] (no subject)

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 10 20:27:22 PST 2009

DHS BB Parents, Alumni, and Friends,

I am hearing that some of your did not receive the "Music to Your Ears" campaign letter.  As you know this is our direct donations drive.  As a potential contributor, this is the easiest fundraiser for you since it does not involve any additional work on your part.  I have attached the original letter with this email so you have the form and an address if you choose to donate.

If you did not receive the campaign letter, would you please reply back to me so I can be sure you are on one of our BB lists.

By the way, although there is an end date on the campaign letter, we will gladly accept your donation any time.

Thanks,
Mike Choy