[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: DHS Band Boosters - Important Info

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Sep 29 11:50:20 PDT 2009

All,
I have only had about 65 of the 155 people in the band return their forms, so we still need responses from 90 people.
We need your input on the band trip, and the other areas filled out.
If each of us does something small, it spreads the load nicely.
So please, send in your inputs.
Thanks much,
~JAH