[Dhsbb-jazz] Next year already?

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 15:12:55 PDT 2010

Hello all,
With the Disney trip barely behind us, it's hard to believe that things are
 already in the works for next year's band trip!

Next year is especially exciting as we prepare for our trip to Victoria
Canada in the spring.  While the trip is still in the early planning  stages,
it would be likely around the May 20 - May 25, 2011 time frame to  coincide
with British Columbia's Victoria Day celebration.

All persons traveling to Canada  must have a valid  passport, so we are
sending this notice now in hopes that you will be able to  start this process
over the summer.  If your child does not  yet have a passport, or has a
passport that will need to be renewed before JULY  2011, they will need to
acquire a new or updated passport.  It can  take quite awhile to actually complete
this process, and it will be needed to  secure airline reservations in the
fall.

One of the many purposes of the Davis High School Band Boosters is to
ensure that every band student who wishes to attend this trip will be able  to
do so, and we sincerely hope that every student will participate.  We  look
forward to another year of fabulous concerts, enriching activities and just
plain fun - and hope to see you at our Band Booster meetings too (on Wed.
evenings).

Don't forget our last booster meeting of the year is TONIGHT at 7:30 p.m.
in the band room!

Hoping you have a wonderful summer~

Katie Horn
Trip Coordinator