[Dhsbb-jazz] CAR WASH -sign up for OCT 2nd fundraiser

J and J Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 14:42:09 PDT 2010

PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESPONSE TO THERESALUCAS09 at COMCAST.NET OR 757-1735

HELLO BAND PARENTS AND STUDENTS!

Please join us for our first fundraiser of the year:

CAR WASH
Saturday, October 2nd
8:45-1:15
at the DJUSD Parking Lot
5th and B Streets (across from & during the Farmers' Market)

Students:  sign up in the music room for a 2-hour shift (8:45-11:00 or 11:00-1:15) and earn money towards your Victoria, British Columbia, travel expenses.
Students MUST sign up on the list posted in the classroom.

Parents:
1.  We need to rebuild supplies.  We need your old towels for cleaning and drying the cars
Send your towels to the Band room with your student

2.  There is room for more parent helpers, so contact me, Theresa Lucas, to volunteer.  Thanks to those of you who have already signed up to help.  All parent helpers will be contacted separately to confirm your shift.  The next car wash will be held on November 6th.

3.  On October 2nd, our hard-working car washers will need sustenance.  Let me know if you can donate one of the following on car wash day:

bottles water
bags of ice

snack bars

donuts or cookies
The car washes were very successful last year, and I am looking forward to seeing you all again.

PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY TO ME AT THERESALUCAS09 at COMCAST.NET OR 757-1735

Theresa Lucas
Car wash Coordinator