[Dhsbb-jazz] Car Wash Volunteers NEEDED!! Oct. 13th This Saturday

Calvin Yahoo calvinmarr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 11 19:35:27 PDT 2012

Greetings! I hope you are all doing well. So far only two parents have signed up to help at the car wash this Saturday at the Nugget Market and none for the first shift!!

Please consider signing up to help as this will be our last car wash fundraiser for the year and we need your help to make it a success. It is especially important this time due to the tight space where we can wash and dry cars. Looking forward to seeing more volunteers stepping up to help so we can help defray the cost of the Spring band trip.

Thanks for your consideration. You can also email me directly if you refer not to use the signup genius link below.

Calvin Marr
Email: calvinmarr at sbcglobal.net