[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters = Coconut Grove

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Mon Feb 24 23:40:05 PST 2014

Greetings Everyone,

This is a busy time with lots going on

Coconut Grove is coming up in under 2 weeks, and we very much need some additional help.
Our next Coconut Grove committee meeting is this Wednesday at 7:00 pm at Emerson.  (in a room off the MPR).
This is our biggest fundraiser of the year, and we especially need some of the Concert Band and Symphonic Band parents to help out.
This event alone helps to offset the cost of the band trip by about $100/student, if it is as successful as in past years.
We are counting on that happening, and it is already figured into the trip costs, but it won't without your help.

We need people to help with the following areas:

1.       Check In (1 additional person)

2.       Help supervise student servers (2 people needed, have none so far)

3.       Help get student volunteers signed up (2 needed, have none so far)

4.       Adult kitchen help (7 more needed, have only 1 so far)

5.       Dessert makers (4 more)

6.       Coffee & Tea Prep (2 needed, have none)

7.       Silent Auction Helpers at the event (4 needed, have none)

8.       Help Setup /Decorate(5 more needed, have 5)

9.       Donate a gift basket (10+ more needed, have 1)

10.   Donate a bottle of wine (20+ more needed, have 5)

Please go to Signup Genius to sign up to help = http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050D49AEAB292-2014

I hope you can find some time to help out.

Musically Yours,
~JAH

John Horn
DHS Band Booster President