[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: Marsalis perfortmance/clinic logistic info

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Thu Sep 18 13:12:05 PDT 2014

FYI
________________________________
From: Mike McMullen [mcmikmul at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2014 1:11 PM
To: Thomas Slabaugh; Felicia Weatherly; Bob Williams
Cc: Ruth Rosenberg
Subject: Marsalis perfortmance/clinic logistic info

Hi Everyone,
Two tickets for Friday night's performance will be held in each workshop participant's name at the box office will call window. There is a free concert by the Element Brass Band in the Corin Courtyard at 6:30, all are welcome. The Marsalis concert begins at 8pm in Jackson Hall.

 The clinic with Delfeayo Marsalis will take place from 2--4pm in the Vanderhoef Studio Theatre of the Mondavi Center. Participants and instructors should enter through the Artist Entrance at the rear of the Center. Parking is free on Saturday afternoon. A map is attached. Be sure to turn LEFT at the roundabout from New Davis Road to access the rear of the Center.

The loading dock will be available for unloading of equipment, but cars should be moved to the Admin parking lot after that, as there is an event in the Artist Courtyard that will also need the loading dock. Any available space in the loading dock at the end of the clinic may be used to load out.

Ruth Rosenberg is our Mondavi Center contact. I look forward to see you all and your students on Fri/Sat. My cell # is 916-599-5933 if there are any hangups on the day.

Best Regards,

Mike

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.