[Dhsbb-jazz] Tickets on Sale for Coconut Grove

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Wed Feb 24 16:53:43 PST 2016

DON'T FORGET TO BUY YOUR TICKETS TO COCONUT GROVE

Two shows:  Saturday, March 5 Dinner Show and Sunday, March 6 Afternoon Show

The biggest fundraiser for our DHS band program, Coconut Grove, is coming up quickly.... Saturday March 5th and Sunday March 6th, 2016!  Saturday will be the Coconut Grove dinner show with doors opening at 5:30 pm and Sunday will be an afternoon event with doors opening at 1:15 pm. The Davis High School Jazz Band will headline each night.  Joining the DHS Jazz Band over the two days will be junior high jazz bands, the DHS Latin Jazz Club band, bands from Celia Cottle's youth jazz program, and DHS Jazz Band combos.  Visit our web site to see ticket prices and the two-day schedule, and two learn more about this year's "At Coconut Grove" event.

Coconut Grove is the Davis High School Band Boosters largest annual fundraiser.  Funds raised from this event support the entire high school band program through purchase and maintenance of instruments; the purchase of music; fees for music festivals and competitions; and financial support of the annual band trips.  These opportunities allow our students to have many local performances and to also showcase their skills regionally and to grow more through attending professional workshops.  These opportunities are also very fun.

The website for this event is:    www.charityauctionorganizer.com/auction/CoconutGrove2016 .  Please make your reservation now.
 www.charityauctionorganizer.com/auction/CoconutGrove2016

Any questions can be directed to Philip Bachand at phil.bachand <phil.bachand at gmail.com>

Thanks and see you there!