[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Trip to San Diego

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Mon May 11 10:35:59 PDT 2015

I apologize if you receive this email multiple times, but I had to use different means to communicate with the entire band roster.

Hi all,
Attached is a form that must be turned in when students check their luggage, instrument, and carry on bags on the morning of Friday, May 15th. Submission of the form is required for the student to participate in the trip to San Diego.

Many thanks!

Mr. Slabaugh

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.